1. We above all welcome, honor, and esteem the presence of God.
Everything birthed from the heart of God begins with the manifest presence of God as evidenced by the presence of the Holy Spirit. Scripturally, God began the process of recreating the heavens and the earth by sending His Holy Spirit to hover over the midst of darkness. Gen 1:2; John 1:4
2. We value and esteem the Word of God and Prayer.
Everything we do in life or ministry must be based upon the truth of the Word of God as the ultimate standard and to prayer or personal communication with God. John 1:1; Isa 56:7;
3. We value the Restoration of the Apostolic Church, the
We believe that the
4. We believe that the foundation of the Apostolic Restoration is to be released out of relationship and vision. It is the restoring of Fathers and Mothers.
Relationship is the restoration of the fathers/mothers to the children and children to the fathers/mothers. That vision arises out of Eph 4:11-16; Matt 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-18.
5. Every relationship and corresponding actions are to reflect integrity of character.
We endeavor to develop Christian character and display a Christ-like manner in our ministries, businesses, and personal lives. Eph 5:1-5; Heb 12:1-2
6. We are committed to strategic prayer, intercession, and spiritual warfare.
A strong personal relationship with the Lord is vital for success in personal life, business, and ministry. We are to release the power of God to overcome the enemy in order that the kingdom of light takes over the kingdom of darkness.
7. We believe that every person has a destiny and a purpose set forth by God.
God has a purpose and destiny for each individual. Helping others fulfill destiny is part of our calling as ministers and leaders. Eph 4:8-16; 1 Cor -26
8. We are built on and value covenant relationships.
We develop and commit to deep relationships that help contribute to reaching our life purpose and destiny. Isa 42:6
9. We believe that personal fulfillment only occurs when submitted to corporate vision.
Personal destiny cannot be fully realized apart from alignment with a corporate vision. Acts 13:1-4
10. We are committed to unconditional love.
We choose to accept others and to love as Jesus loved. Conflicts are resolved in a Christ-like manner of respect and honor. Rom 8:38-39
11. We expect to demonstrate a spirit of excellence in all we do.
Our lives should bring honor to the Lord in all we do in business, ministry, and our personal lives. 2 Cor 4:7; Dan 6:3
12. The apostolic church and ministry is to be initiated within a framework of team ministry.
There is exponential increase in giftings and anointings when we bring them together to form a team. Team is the core formation of apostolic ministry in the Book of Acts. Eph 4:16; 3 John 1:8
13. The foundation of our actions is to arise out of obedience to God.
Obedience to the Lord delivers us from the fear of man and demonstrates our love for Jesus Christ. 2 Cor 10:5-7
14. We believe that Christians are called to evangelize nations, plant churches, and affect the spiritual climate where they are. Jesus Christ gave the commandment to go into all nations to disciple them. Matt 28:19,20